Live Roulette encompasses three unique game modes: Betting mode, Video mode and Auto Zoom mode, as well as two expansive viewing options: full-screen HD video for a maximum-size view of the spinning wheel or wrapped up live wheel screen without the betting grid.
What makes Dual Play Roulette stand out?
Dual Play Roulette is an exciting addition to Live Roulette, well-known for its dual play mode. This game unites players of all sorts, bringing together land-based and online casino players at the same game table, enabling an on-premise Roulette usage from different casino areas (from the lounge area or cocktail bar) as well as online usage for virtual players.
What makes Speed Roulette stand out?
Speed Roulette is a world’s fastest high-tech roulette with a custom designed wheel and camera-based winning number recognition. In Speed Roulette game rounds take no more than 25 seconds from one spin to another, hence the duration is reduced by 50% - 50% less than in standard Live Roulette game. Players can bet only during the spin, so there’s no time wasted.
Even though Live Roulette varies by type, it is by all means a versatile tool. It can be experienced on desktop, tablet or smartphone, even via TV and EGM.
The game thrill can be shared. Built-in chat area allows players to communicate with the dealer and fellow players in a clear and open manner.
Live Roulette’s unique offerings:
- Top innovative and stylish Live Roulette
- A complete, dependable turnkey solution
- Native speaking live dealers
- Supports 1000 of players at a time
- Massive multiplayer scalability for solid revenue potential
Key benefits for operators:
- Ever-popular casino product
- Encourages loyalty and player’s retention
- Dedicated table option
- Mobile adaptability (App for casino)
- New audience outreach and lapsed player reactivation
Key benefits for players:
- Unique variation of interactive Live Roulettes
- Largest section of game tables
- HD quality streaming
- New viewing modes (Classic, Multi-Camera View and 3D view)
- User-friendly interface with chat support
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below.