Baccarat Live version reflects a growing interest among online gamblers, adds novelty and increases player’s motivation. Ultimately, a player who understands how to play Baccarat strategy-wise actually sticks with Baccarat for many years ahead.
As for the rules, there are eight decks of 52 cards. Chips are placed by live dealer directly onto the bean-shaped gaming tables to recreate the Macau casino atmosphere. After the virtual seat is taken, a player should predict a winning pair of hands (Banker or Player) that will have the value closest to 9.
In addition to the standard Live Baccarat, there’s a Live Speed Baccarat option for shared tables, where cards are dealt face-up. Game rounds take no more than 27 seconds, as opposed to traditionally accepted 48 seconds.
Squeeze option can be available to players in two ways: through player’s control squeeze (tapping on the corner of each card then dragging to peel and reveal its value) and dealers squeeze.
Live Baccarat is not limited to standard Pairs side bets. A handful of bonuses and side bets can be included later by the operator, such as Perfect Pair side bets, even Banker/Player bonuses that are paid out to either a Player or a Banker if one has won the round on a natural 8 or 9 or at the very least four points.
Extra package of Live Baccarat includes more bets, detailed statistics, scoreboards and multiplayer features proven to enhance the digital gaming experience.
Live Baccarat unique offering:
- Authentic Macau-like casino game
- Stunning graphics with multi-camera viewings
- Shared or dedicated table options
Key benefits for operators
- Expected incremental profit
- Effective cross-promotional tool
- Authentic gameplay keeps players interested
- Extra features that can be used over time
- Choice of 8:1 or 9:1 payout on the Tie bet
Key benefits for players
- VIP gaming experience in real time
- Bean-shaped interactive tables
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Two “Squeeze” functions available
- New Baccarat variants (standard/speed game rounds)
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below.