As in the European Roulette, French Roulette’s wheel features 1 to 36 numbers and a single zero, so no peculiarity here.
It is worth mentioning the La Partage rule, which is a common term in French Roulettes. This term means that if a player makes an even-money bet and the ball lands on zero, a player loses only half their bet.
Key benefits for operators:
- The most popular gaming diversification tool
- Massive scalability and international appeal
- Roulette with huge marketability
Key benefits for players:
- Unique French table design layouts
- Easy-to-follow rules
- High payouts and various bets (Inside Bets, Dozen Bets, Bets on Colour, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below.